When you generate laughter (for at least 10-15 Minutes) through laughter exercises in a class, club, session or solo practice you can get some pretty amazing physiological and psychological benefits.
• Boosts the immune system: Practicing laughter quickly increases levels of anti-viral and anti-infection cells; our immune system's first lines of defense against illnesses.
• Increases oxygen intake: Laughter Yoga improves lung capacity and oxygen levels to the blood, circulating more oxygen rich blood throughout our body and brain.
• Releases endorphins and serotonin: These give the body pain relieving effects and the mind a feeling of well-being that helps increase optimism, self-confidence and feelings of happiness and joy.
• Reduces Blood Pressure: Laughter Yoga engages the body's core muscles and cardiovascular system and can significantly lower systolic and diastolic blood-pressure levels.
• Promotes emotional growth: Social play is critical to the development of social skills and emotional intelligence in children AND ADULTS!
• Relieves stress: Laughter Yoga brings about significant reductions in the stress hormone cortisol and activates the parasympathetic branch of the autonomic nervous system giving us a feeling of energy, alertness, well-being, and joy!
"I have had a quite stressful past few weeks, but after tonight I'm completely relaxed and I'm constantly Smiling . . . I loved just being able to laugh and be calm and relaxed. I feel Happier now. Thank you Robert :)" -Sarah M.
" I felt better for 2 days after your class! I was dancing around the kitchen, smiling and laughing. I will be there every week, you can count on it!"
"This experience was fun. I feel more relaxed and responsive. I found a new love of 'laughter'. My favorite was the merry-go-round."
- Erica F.
" I feel very calm and loose. I liked how we laughed even more when we heard each other laughing. It was so funny!
"Great class! Robert's enthusiasm makes you feel comfortable laughing in front of others. I felt great at the end."
- Alex R.
" Laughter Yoga made me feel how tense I was; afterwards I felt very relaxed and more open and free."
- Mary B.
"I loved the belly laughs, Robert's facial expressions and just laughing with everyone. It was truly a joyful experience."
Robert Rivest is an internationally admired Laughter Yoga Teacher and Certified Master Trainer. He is a renowned comic mime artist, an accomplished health, literacy and stress relief educator, and an engaging public speaker. Robert's teaching style is influenced by a 25 year practice of Mindfulness Meditation, Tai-Chi and Qigong. Since 1985, he has given over 7,000 presentations in Europe, Asia, Africa and across the U.S. His keynotes, trainings, retreats, and “Laugh- Along” YouTube videos have helped thousands of people around the world feel healthier and happier.
Robert is dedicated to sharing peace, laughter and joy around the world. His programs bring health, levity and stress relief to people of all ages, backgrounds and sensibilities! Robert Rivest’s Laughter Yoga Teacher & Leader Trainings are fun, informative and inspiring. Laugh with him in the U.S.A or bring him to your country!
Services Offered: Certified Laughter Yoga Teacher Trainings & Certified Laughter Yoga Leader Trainings, Motivational Keynotes, Corporate Wellness Programs, Staff Stress Relief programs, School Programs, College Programs, Public Awareness Seminars, Mindful Living & Laughter Retreats, One on One Coaching, Laughter Fitness Training for Athletes, Artists & Performing Artists, Laughter & Health Programs for Seniors/Hospitals/Clinics/Support Groups . . . and more.
Laughter Yoga Teacher Trainings, Laughter Yoga Leader Trainings and Fun Laughter Events.